Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Leading into Web SEO for Photographers

Recently I have been focusing on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for photographers. In April 2013, I completed a four-city speaking tour for the Tennessee Professional Photographers guilds. I spoke in Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga and Knoxville, and met some great people.

If you are new to the world of SEO, here's a great simple video to introduce the idea:


During the sessions, I presented some simple tips for photographers to use to raise their pages rankings, or placements in web searches.

I offered the presentation as a freebie to the attendees. I'll offer it to you as well.
Here's John Huegel's presentation on increasing your SEO results for your small business.

I had one great success already. One of my attendees in Tennessee was not even ranking at all (on any pages) for her key search words. Within one week of implementing the changes I recommended, she was in the first position on page 1 - the sweet spot of organic search results!

In the near future, I will be breaking down the process of SEO and developing short YouTube videos on the subject. Stay tuned for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment